PMP Certification Preparation
This PMP® Exam Prep Course provides the knowledge you need to evolve your career as a successful Project Management Professional and it fulfills the required 35-hour PMI contact hour requirement. In this course, you will gain the essential preparation needed to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification exam.
Focusing on exam content from the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge-Sixth Edition (PMBOK Guide) and other sources, this course will review all of the material covered on the PMP® Certification exam, provide practice tests, and address exam strategy. Participants will learn what to prepare for and focus on, to maximize study efficiency. When the course is complete, participants will have completed a roadmap of the topics for the exam from start to finish all using PMI terminology.
After completing this course, students should be able to meet the following course objectives:
- Calculate and apply fundamental project management formulas needed for the exam
- Understand the test format and types of questions found on the exam
- Perform test taking strategies by taking practice exams
- Recognize and identify the five major project management process groups, the ten knowledge areas, and the forty-seven project management processes
- Correctly identify and recognize the inputs/outputs and tools and techniques of the various project management processes