Challenge labs are goal oriented, short-duration, scenario-based hands-on exercises.
Ideal for cloud technologies, they provide skills development and assessments across multiple platforms and technologies. They are useful before, during and/or after training.
As an assessment tool to determine what course someone may need to take.
As a way to provide safe practice opportunities during a course.
A continuing education tool that allows safe practice opportunities.
Challenge Labs are different than traditional labs, providing learners with guidance and requirements, as opposed to detailed steps. These labs provide a means of verification to gauge success.
Click to view the ENTIRE CHALLENGE LABS LIBRARY
|Approximate # of Challenges
|Subscription Price per Student
|All Access Pass
All Access Pass
- All Challenges - Azure, AWS, Linux, Cybersecurity, Containers, and more!
- New challenge labs are added weekly
- Broader number of challenge labs related to a single technology or specific topic
- Library offerings defined; Example: Azure Library or Cybersecurity Library
- Refined number of challenge labs to support a specifc vendor course or exam objectives
- Vendor course/exam objectives define collection; Example: AZ-103 Exam Collection or AWS Tech Essentials Collection