SDWFND Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment
The Cisco SD-WAN Operation and Deployment (SDWFND) v1.0 is a 2-day instructor-led hands-on course provides an overview of the Cisco SD-WAN solution and SD-WAN components. You will learn how to create, manage, and operate a secure extensible network using Cisco SD-WAN products. Cisco SD-WAN is a new technology, this training covers salient features such as zero-touch provisioning, secure network bring-up, configuration using feature templates, configuration of Overlay Management Protocol (OMP) and policies for network traffic management. Students will also learn about policies and quality of service (QoS) in the SD-WAN overlay network.
After completion of this course, students will be able to...
- Identify the various components and architecture of the Cisco SD-WAN solution.
- ploy vEdge routers in a secure extensible network.
- Create templates to aide in the deployment and operation of the secure extensible network.
- Configure and verify overlay routing in the secure extensible network.
- Create simple policies to control traffic flow in the secure extensible network.