SDAINT - DNA Center and SD-Access Training
DNA Center and SD-Access offer Cisco’s next-generation programmable digital network to help automate common network access security features and streamline the redundant, complex configuration required to allow different groups of users access to the network infrastructure. This network security training course allows network administrators to quickly allow differentiated access for end users on the network while allowing the network to react automatically to day zero and other types of attacks. Students who enroll in this course should have a basic understanding of Cisco CCNA Routing & Switching, of Software Defined Networks, and have experience with Cisco IOS, IOS XE, and CLI.
Upon completing this course, the student should be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Know and understand Cisco’s SD-Access concepts, features, benefits, terminology and the way this approach innovates common administrative tasks on today’s networks.
- Differentiate and explain each of the building blocks of SD-Access Solution
- Explain the concept of ’Fabric’ and the different node types that conform it (Fabric Edge Nodes, Control Plane Nodes, Border Nodes)
- Describe the role of LISP in Control Plane and VXLAN in Data Plane for SD-Access Solution
- Understand the role of DNA Center as solution orchestrator and Intelligent GUI
- Be familiar with workflow approach in DNA Center and its 4 Steps: Design, Policy, Provision and Assurance
This course is delivered remotely via our partnership with Sunset Learning.
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.