SAFER - Safe Actions for Employee Return
The core objective of SAFER is establishing sustainable safe operations for employers and workers as they navigate what the world of work looks like as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
This half-day workshop teaches participants to:
- Identify and implement best practices for promoting a safe physical environment for workers.
- Develop procedures for monitoring and promoting the medical health of the workforce, ensuring appropriate physical distancing, and encouraging overall good hygiene and infection control practices.
- Implement practices that address the anxieties and uncertainties that employees may face while returning to the workplace.
- Create and deliver effective, timely and frequent communication necessary to create the shared sense of safety and security among a workforce and ease the process of returning to work.
- Implement protocols that can be adjusted based on external needs and shifts in policy, medical guidance and overall levels of community risk.
- How to create an action plan for a systematic approach to reopening the office.
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.