PL 400T00 A: Microsoft Power Platform Developer
The Microsoft Power Platform helps organizations optimize their operations by simplifying, automating and transforming business tasks and processes. In this course, students will learn how to build Power Apps, Automate Flows and extend the platform to complete business requirements and solve complex business problems.
Once completed, students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Create a technical design
- Configure Common Data Service
- Create and configure Power Apps
- Configure business process automation
- Extend the user experience
- Extend the platform
- Develop Integrations
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.