SharePoint 2016 SiteUser
In many professional environments today, people work collaboratively in teams. Information technology and applications facilitate this by allowing people to easily share, access, edit, and save information. Microsoft® SharePoint® 2016 is a platform specifically designed to facilitate collaboration, allowing people to use familiar applications and Web-based tools to create, access, store, and track documents and data in a central location.
In this course, you will learn about and use a SharePoint Team Site to access, store, and share information and documents. SharePoint is a complex platform with many features and capabilities. A strong understanding of those features and capabilities will allow you to work more efficiently and effectively with SharePoint, and with the documents and data stored in SharePoint. Furthermore, effective use of new social networking capabilities will allow you to identify, track, and advance issues and topics most important to you, and collaborate with colleagues more effectively.
Lesson 1: Interacting with SharePoint Team Sites
- Topic A: Access SharePoint Sites
- Topic B: Navigate SharePoint Sites
Lesson 2: Working with Documents, Content, and Libraries
- Topic A: Upload Documents
- Topic B: Search for Documents and Content
Lesson 3: Interacting in SharePoint
- Topic A: Update and Share your Profile
- Topic B: Follow and Share Content
Lesson 4: Working with Lists
- Topic A: Add and Modify List Items
- Topic B: Configure List Views
- Topic C: Filter and Group Data with List Views
Lesson 5: Integrating with Microsoft Office
- Topic A: Access and Save Microsoft Office Documents with SharePoint
- Topic B: Manage Document Versions
- Topic C: Work with SharePoint Data from Outlook
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.