MB 230T01 A: Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service offers any organization an opportunity for customer success. Using tools such as automatic case creation and queue management frees up your time to dedicate it where you can have a greater impact, directly with your customers.
Join our team of globally recognized experts as they take you step by step from creating cases to interacting with customers to resolving those cases. Once you’ve resolved those cases you can learn from data analysis the key details to help you resolve similar cases faster or avoid new issues altogether.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Install and configure the customer service app
- Identify common customer service scenarios
- Complete a case resolution process
- Analyze customer service data
- Automate case management record processing
- Create and use knowledge articles
- Create and use entitlements and service level agreements
- Work with Omnichannel
- Work with Connected Customer Service
- Work with Customer Service Scheduling
- Work with Customer Service Insights
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.
Need to Request This Course On a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please submit your specific request for immediate consideration. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.Want to schedule it?
Jaimie Lacombe, Acadiana CARES
"Great information presented & the trainer has great knowledge of the topic."