MB 220T00 Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing
This course will review the marketing application configuration needed to drive business growth. It will also dive into lead management, marketing forms and pages, segmentation, and email marketing messages. All these pieces are tied together through interactive customer journey design, including event and survey configuration.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Configure advanced settings
- Manage marketing content, templates, and integrations
- Create and manage leads
- Design and create marketing forms and pages
- Create and manage segments
- Set up and launch customer journeys
- Create and manage events
- Distribute and analyze surveys
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.