You will learn how to use InfoPath to gather and share information by creating and implementing XML-based forms.
I. Creating InfoPath Forms
- Explore the InfoPath 2010 Interface
- Draft a Form
- Add Data Validation Rules
- Test a Form
II. Importing and Exporting Forms
- Import Form Data Using InfoPath Designer
- Export Form Data to Excel Using InfoPath Filler
- Export Form Data to the Web Using InfoPath Filler
III. Customizing Form Layouts
- Customize Tables
- Format a Form
- Insert Graphical Objects
- Create Sections
- Merge Forms
IV. Managing Views
- Create Custom Views
- Assign User Roles to a View
V. Applying Security to Forms
- Protect InfoPath Forms
- Restrict Access to a Form
- Set Security Zones
VI. Distributing Forms
- Publish a Form
- Publish a Form to Email Recipients
- Troubleshoot Publishing Problems
VII. Managing Controls
- Describe Data Source Concepts
- Customize Controls
- Bind Controls
VIII. Working with a Database
- Develop a Form from a Database
- Use InfoPath Forms to Add Records to a Database
- Use InfoPath Forms to Query a Database
- Populate Form Controls from a Database
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.
Need to Request This Course On a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please submit your specific request for immediate consideration. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.Want to schedule it?
Elizabeth Lewis, Right at Home
"Great class. The hands on experience really made me see it from the elderly point of view."