In this course, you will develop and deploy VBA modules to solve business problems. You will:
- Identify general components of VBA and their appropriate use in solving business solutions.
- Record VBA macros to automate repetitive tasks.
- Write VBA code to create VBA subroutines and functions.
- Use various programming elements to solve problems through code, including variables, objects, conditional statements, and loops.
- Eliminate, avoid, or handle errors in VBA code, and optimize its performance.
Lesson 1: Using VBA to Solve Business Problems
Topic A: Use Macros to Automate Tasks in Excel
Topic B: Identify Components of Macro-Enabled Workbooks
Topic C: Configure the Excel VBA Environment
Lesson 2: Recording a Macro
Topic A: Use the Macro Recorder to Create a VBA Macro
Topic B: Record a Macro with Relative Addressing
Topic C: Delete Macros and Modules
Topic D: Identify Strategies for Using the Macro Recorder
Lesson 3: Writing VBA Code Directly
Topic A: Write VBA Code
Topic B: Discover Objects You Can Use
Topic C: Create a Custom Function
Lesson 4: Solving Problems Through Code
Topic A: Make Decisions in Code
Topic B: Work with Variables
Topic C: Perform Repetitive Tasks
Lesson 5: Improving Your VBA Code
Topic A: Debug VBA Errors
Topic B: Deal with Errors
Topic C: Improve Macro Performance
Appendix A: Controlling How and When Macros Run