DO 380 Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: High Availability
- Manage OpenShift cluster operators and add operators.
- Automate OpenShift management tasks using Ansible® playbooks.
- Create and schedule cluster administration jobs.
- Implement GitOps workflows using Jenkins.
- Integrate OpenShift with enterprise authentication.
- Query and visualize cluster-wide logs, metrics, and alerts.
- Manage both shared, file-based storage and non-shared, block-based storage.
- Manage machine sets and machine configurations.
- This course requires internet access to access the cloud-based classroom environment that provides an OpenShift cluster and a remote administrator’s workstation.
- This course also requires that the classroom environment can access the Red Hat registry, Red Hat Quay, and GitHub.
- You are also required to have personal, free accounts at GitHub.
This course builds upon the essential skills required to configure and manage an OpenShift 4.x cluster, teaching the enhanced skills needed to operate production environments at scale, including:
- Automating Day 2 tasks to establish production clusters with higher performance and availability.
- Integrating OpenShift with enterprise authentication, storage, CI/CD, and GitOps systems to improve productivity of IT operations and compliance with organization’s standards.
- Troubleshooting techniques to identify issues with cluster operators and compute capacity.
This course is delivered remotely via our partnership with Sunset Learning.
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.