CXD 254 Moving to the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service on Citrix Could with Amazon Web Services
Navigate the move from an on-premises environment into Citrix Cloud and learn to deploy resource locations onto Amazon Web Services. Learn the architecture, communications, and management of Citrix Cloud and the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service and then migrate existing infrastructure and settings into Citrix Cloud. If you are planning a move to Citrix Cloud or starting out anew, this course is a necessary step in enabling you with the right training and skills to understand, manage, and deliver successfully.
Plan machine catalog and virtual machine design based on Amazon Web Services and deploy those machines using Machine Creation Services. You will also learn valuable leading practices for maintaining and managing your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service deployment, including deployments integrated with AWS, such as power management and the use of Autoscale. Together with the hands-on lab exercises, this course gives you the opportunity to create a successful Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service deployment on AWS.
After completing this course, students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Understand the differences between Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops on-premises and the Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service
- Deploy and manage Virtual Delivery Agent machines in AWS using Machine Creation Services
- Integrate Citrix Cloud and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops with AWS Active Directory Service
- Design Machine Catalogs and virtual machines on AWS
- Provide remote access with Citrix Workspace, Citrix StoreFront, and Citrix Gateway on AWS
This course is delivered remotely via our partnership with Sunset Learning.
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.