CXD 253 Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service on Amazon Web Services
Learn to plan, create, maintain, and support your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service deployment using Amazon Web Services-based resource locations. Gain the skills needed to prepare your AWS environment for resource location virtual machines, and provision VDAs in AWS using Machine Creation Services in Citrix Cloud. In this course, you will learn how to provide remote access to AWS-based published resources using Citrix Workspace, Citrix StoreFront, and Citrix Gateway.
The remote access learning content is applicable to Citrix Cloud and Citrix on premises deployments. You will also learn valuable leading practices for maintaining and managing your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service deployment, including deployments integrated with AWS, such as power management and the use of Autoscale. Together with the hands-on lab exercises, this course gives you the opportunity to create a successful Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service deployment on AWS.
After completing this course, students should be able to demonstrate the following skills
- Prepare the AWS environment for secure integration with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Service
- Deploy and manage Virtual Delivery Agent machines in AWS using Machine Creation Services
- Integrate Citrix Cloud and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops with AWS Active Directory Service
- Design Machine Catalogs and virtual machines on AWS
- Provide remote access with Citrix Workspace, Citrix StoreFront, and Citrix Gateway on AWS
This course is delivered remotely via our partnership with Sunset Learning.
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.