CWSP - Certified Wireless Security Professional
Using the latest enterprise wireless LAN security and auditing equipment in this hands-on course, learn, in detail, the most up-to-date WLAN intrusion and DoS tools and techniques. You will learn about functionality of the 802.11i amendment to the 802.11 standard, the inner-workings of each EAP type used with wireless LANs today, and every class and type of WLAN security solution available on the market from wireless intrusion prevention systems to wireless network management systems. As an added bonus, you will receive a free exam voucher.
- WLAN security technology and solutions
- WLAN security policy, concerns, and auditing practices
- Layer vulnerabilities and analysis
- WLAN mobile endpoint security solutions
- WPA/WPA2 Personal and Enterprise configurations
- WLAN management and monitoring
- IEEE 802.11 Authentication and Key Management (AKM)
This course is delivered remotely via our partnership with Sunset Learning.
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.