CWSP - Certified Wireless Security Professional
Using the latest enterprise wireless LAN security and auditing equipment in this hands-on course, learn, in detail, the most up-to-date WLAN intrusion and DoS tools and techniques. You will learn about functionality of the 802.11i amendment to the 802.11 standard, the inner-workings of each EAP type used with wireless LANs today, and every class and type of WLAN security solution available on the market from wireless intrusion prevention systems to wireless network management systems. As an added bonus, you will receive a free exam voucher.
- WLAN security technology and solutions
- WLAN security policy, concerns, and auditing practices
- Layer vulnerabilities and analysis
- WLAN mobile endpoint security solutions
- WPA/WPA2 Personal and Enterprise configurations
- WLAN management and monitoring
- IEEE 802.11 Authentication and Key Management (AKM)
This course is delivered remotely via our partnership with Sunset Learning.
May 15, 2023
Need to Request This Course On a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please submit your specific request for immediate consideration. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.Want to schedule it?
Christiana Beckham, Neighbors
"Instructor Molly was the absolute best!"