CPAR - Configuring Prime Access Registrar
The Cisco Prime Access Registrar (CPAR) Version 9.x two-day instructor-led course provides you with the advanced knowledge and skillsets required to successfully deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco Prime Access Registrar in a typical network environment. You will learn the fundamental concepts upon which the AAA RADIUS/Diameter servers are based solidify your understanding of how to troubleshoot and solve problems relating to installation and configuration. You will install, configure, and administer CPAR in a Linux environment. You will gain hands-on experience configuring your own Linux lab server hosted in a virtual environment.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the base functions of the Cisco Prime Access Registrar RADIUS/Diameter Servers
- Install CPAR on a Red Hat Linux Server.
- Configure a CPAR server using the CLI.
- Configure a CPAR server using the WebUI.
- Configure a CPAR server using scripting and automation
- Configure a CPAR RADIUS server
- Troubleshoot the CPAR installation, application, and configuration.
This course is delivered remotely via our partnership with Sunset Learning.
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.