CPAR - Configuring Prime Access Registrar
The Cisco Prime Access Registrar (CPAR) Version 9.x two-day instructor-led course provides you with the advanced knowledge and skillsets required to successfully deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco Prime Access Registrar in a typical network environment. You will learn the fundamental concepts upon which the AAA RADIUS/Diameter servers are based solidify your understanding of how to troubleshoot and solve problems relating to installation and configuration. You will install, configure, and administer CPAR in a Linux environment. You will gain hands-on experience configuring your own Linux lab server hosted in a virtual environment.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the base functions of the Cisco Prime Access Registrar RADIUS/Diameter Servers
- Install CPAR on a Red Hat Linux Server.
- Configure a CPAR server using the CLI.
- Configure a CPAR server using the WebUI.
- Configure a CPAR server using scripting and automation
- Configure a CPAR RADIUS server
- Troubleshoot the CPAR installation, application, and configuration.