Welcome to CompTIA Linux+ XK0-005. This course provides the basic knowledge needed to install and manage modern Linux systems in a vendor-neutral format. It includes usage of fundamental operating system tools, networking and storage, applications and services, account management, access controls, scripting, automation tools, and troubleshooting. This course maps to the CompTIA Linux+ certification exam. Course Objectives:
- Perform basic Linux tasks.
- Manage users and groups.
- Manage permissions and ownership.
- Manage storage.
- Manage files and directories.
- Manage kernel modules.
- Manage the Linux boot process.
- Manage system components.
- Manage devices.
- Manage networking.
- Manage packages and software.
- Secure Linux systems.
- Write and execute Bash shell scripts.
- Automate tasks.
- Plan and perform a Linux installation.
Chapter 1: Fundamentals
Chapter 2: Shell operations
Chapter 3: Linux software
Chapter 4: System configuration
Chapter 5: File and storage management
Chapter 6: System troubleshooting
Chapter 7: Secure networking
Chapter 8: Identity management
Chapter 9: Access control
Chapter 10: Automated deployment
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.