CNS 227 - Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13.X with Citrix Gateway
Expand your Citrix networking knowledge and skills by enrolling in this five-day course. It covers Citrix ADC essentials, including secure load balancing, high availability and operations management, and also focuses on Citrix Gateway. You will learn to deliver secure remote access to apps and desktops integrating Citrix Virtual Apps and Citrix Desktops with Citrix Gateway.
Upon completing this course, students should be able to meet the following course objectives:
- Identify the functionality and capabilities of Citrix ADC and Citrix Gateway
- Explain basic Citrix ADC and Gateway network architecture
- Identify the steps and components to secure Citrix ADC
- Configure Authentication, Authorization, and Auditing
- Integrate Citrix Gateway with Citrix Virtual Apps, Citrix Virtual Desktops and other Citrix Components
This course is delivered remotely via our partnership with Sunset Learning.
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.
Need to Request This Course On a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please submit your specific request for immediate consideration. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.Want to schedule it?
Jana Taylor, Golden Nugget
"I really needed help with Pivot Tables and Ryan exceeded all expectations! He is so helpful and such a great informative teacher!"