CNS 225 - Deploy and Manage Citrix ADC 13.X with Traffic Management
Build your Citrix ADC knowledge and skills by enrolling in this five-day course. It covers Citrix ADC essentials-- platforms, architecture, licensing and functionality – and also focuses on traffic management, including content switching, traffic optimization and global server load balancing (GSLB). You will learn about key ADC capabilities such as high availability, security and performance, and explore SSL offload, load balancing and monitoring. The traffic management curriculum will cover the AppExpert policy engine, the Rewrite and Responder features, and Content Switching.
By the end of this course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Understand the functionalities and capabilities of Citrix ADC
- How to obtain, install, and manage Citrix ADC licenses
- Comprehend basic ADC network architecture
- Understand how SSL is used to secure Citrix ADC
- Optimize the ADC system for traffic handling and management
This course is delivered remotely via our partnership with Sunset Learning.
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.