CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
Welcome to Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)®. With your completion of the prerequisites and necessary years of experience, you are firmly grounded in the knowledge requirements of today’s security professional. This course will expand upon your knowledge by addressing the essential elements of the 10 domains that comprise a Common Body of Knowledge (CBK)® for information systems security professionals. The course offers a job-related approach to the security process, while providing the basic skills required to prepare for CISSP certification.
After completing this course, students should be competent in the following 10 domains:
- Access Control
- Telecommunications and Network Security
- Information Security Governance and Risk Management
- Software Development Security
- Security Architecture and Design
- Operations Security
- Continuity of Business and Recovery Planning after Disasters
- Legal, Regulations, Investigations and Complaince
- Physical (Environment) Security
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.