CEPH 125 Red Hat Ceph Storage Architecture and Administration
Red Hat Ceph Storage Architecture and Administration (CEPH125) is designed for storage administrators or cloud operators who intend to deploy Red Hat Ceph Storage to their production data center environment or OpenStack installation.
Upon completing this course, you should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Explain the architecture of a Ceph cluster.
- Deploy a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster using Ansible.
- Manage operations on a Red Hat Ceph Storage cluster.
- Provide servers with storage from the Ceph cluster using block, object, and file-based access methods.
- Integrate Red Hat Ceph Storage as backend storage for Red Hat OpenStack Platform.
This course is delivered remotely via our partnership with Sunset Learning.
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.
Need to Request This Course On a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please submit your specific request for immediate consideration. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.Want to schedule it?
Brigid Guillory, Butcher Distributors
"This class was the best. Ryan is an excellent teacher. He really knows the subject matter and communicates it effectively to the students."