CCEI - Implementing Cisco Contact Center Enterprise
The Implementing Cisco Contact Center Enterprise (CCEI) v1.0 course teaches you how to build and implement a Cisco® Packaged Contact Center Enterprise (PCCE) solution, including advanced integration of external data, Single Sign-On (SSO), and process detail for the Contact Center Enterprise (CCE) solution with examples of the various deployment models. This integration process enables businesses and organizations to deliver a connected digital experience of continuous and capability-rich journeys for your customers, across time and channels. This course teaches you to install the CCE solution and provide Tier 2–3 solution support. The focus is on Day 1 support for a new CCE deployment.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Examine components, protocols, and variables that influence selection of the design and sizing of a PCCE deployment
- Identify concepts necessary to create CCE system design specifications and deployment plans
- Configure an advanced VXML application implementing DB lookup functionality and digit collection; use Call Studio and CCE Scripting tools to present call data collected from the caller to the gent desktop
- Discover how to install CCE software
- Administer CA signed security certificates to support the successful addition of a PCCE site
- Identify the tasks associated with adding Remote Site functionality to the PCCE environment
- Discuss integration of the CUIC, LiveData, and Finesse reporting environments
- Configure the PCCE Dial Plan end-to-end, incorporating the use of Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE), Cisco Unified SIP Proxy (CUSP), Cisco Virtualized Voice Browsers (VVBs), Voice XML (VXML) Gateways (GW), and Significant Digits
- Examine concepts necessary to create CCE system design specifications and deployment plans
- Create a series of routing scripts using PCCE
- Configure Single sign-on for Unified CCE
This course is delivered remotely via our partnership with Sunset Learning.
Apr 17, 2023
May 22, 2023
Jun 26, 2023
Need to Request This Course On a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please submit your specific request for immediate consideration. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.Want to schedule it?
"After this training, I will be a little more vigilant about my surroundings and entering establishments and their exiting routes.”