CCEF - Understanding Cisco Contact Center Foundations
This course is an architectural overview of the CCE Solution components and deployment models. The course is intended for all Admin and Deployment audiences as well as Management and Executives in order to understand the business application of the CCE solution. For Admin and Deployment audiences, the course provides framework around the interrelationship between both core and optional components required to affectively configure, support, deploy and troubleshoot the CCE solution.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to meet these objectives:
- Provide a high-level overview of the Cisco Contact Center portfolio
- List the key components within the PCCE architecture and their functions
- Describe how calls flow through PCCE using appropriate terms and naming conventions
- Introduce the tools used in the Configuration, Scripting, Reporting and Support of a PCCE deployment
- Identify advanced features available within the PCCE solution
This course is delivered remotely via our partnership with Sunset Learning.
May 01, 2023
Jun 05, 2023
Need to Request This Course On a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please submit your specific request for immediate consideration. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.Want to schedule it?
"The course was great! I learned many ways on how to conduct a conversation and how to get the best end result without altercations."