CCEF - Understanding Cisco Contact Center Foundations
This course is an architectural overview of the CCE Solution components and deployment models. The course is intended for all Admin and Deployment audiences as well as Management and Executives in order to understand the business application of the CCE solution. For Admin and Deployment audiences, the course provides framework around the interrelationship between both core and optional components required to affectively configure, support, deploy and troubleshoot the CCE solution.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to meet these objectives:
- Provide a high-level overview of the Cisco Contact Center portfolio
- List the key components within the PCCE architecture and their functions
- Describe how calls flow through PCCE using appropriate terms and naming conventions
- Introduce the tools used in the Configuration, Scripting, Reporting and Support of a PCCE deployment
- Identify advanced features available within the PCCE solution