CCEAA - Cisco Contact Center Enterprise Advanced Administration
This course is intended for those performing advanced administration of the CCE solution, or who may be responsible for Tier 2 support. The overall goal of this course is to learn advanced administration tasks associated with the CCE solution through a deeper exposure of the technical operational requirements and the tools used to configure and ensure CCE solution functionality. CCEF and CCEA or equivalent knowledge are prerequisites for this course.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to meet these objectives:
- Describe the components, protocols, and call flow of PCCE by referencing the discovery platform to prepare for further scripting and configuration activities.
- Run the CCE Bulk Import utility using the CCE Web Administration tool to develop a base line CCE configuration
- Configure an advanced VXML application implementing DB lookup functionality and digit collection using Call Studio and CCE Scripting tools in order to present call data collected from the caller to the Agent desktop.
- Provision CCE to support CUCM calls to the Contact Center using UCM and CCE configuration tools. This will enable CCE Route Requests from CUCM to support contacts initiated from a CUCM managed device (Gateways, Phones, Line Side IVR Ports). This may be to enable non-Contact Center calls and calls handled by Agents whether existing or new.
- Access and deploy custom gadgets to the Finesse desktop using the CCE Web Administration tool to further enhance functionality of the Finesse Agent Desktop.
- Successfully deploy Mobile Agent in a CCE Environment.
- Successfully deploy Post Call Survey in a CCE Environment.