CCEA - Administering Cisco Contact Center Enterprise
The Administering Cisco Contact Center Enterprise is a 4-day course presented to CCE Administration personnel involved with “Day 2” support of a CCE solution deployment. This course describes the requirements, resources and tools needed to perform routine adds, moves and changes in the inbound CCE environment. This course is intended for those administering the solution, or who may be responsible for Tier 1 support of the CCE solution. CCEF or equivalent knowledge is a prerequisite for this course.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to meet these objectives:
- Navigate CCE configuration and scripting tools.
- Configure a Dialed Number, Call Type and Media Routing Domain.
- Build a basic ICM script.
- Configure Agents and Skill Groups.
- Configure basic IVR functionality.
- Implement Attributes and Precision Queues.
- Configure RONA using CCE configuration tools.
- Configure and populate an Agent Team and primary Supervisor.
- Improve Agent efficiency through Finesse enhancements.
- Build and test a basic VXML application.
- Implement Roles, Departments and Business Hours.
- Run CUIC Reports using the Reporting tool.