AZ 600T00 Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
This course teaches Azure administrators and Azure Stack Hub operators how to plan, deploy, package, update, and maintain the Azure Stack Hub infrastructure. Lessons include deploying Azure Stack Hub, managing the Azure Stack Hub Marketplace, offering App Services and Event Hub resource providers, managing Azure Stack Hub registration, and maintaining system health.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Prepare for Azure Stack Hub deployment
- Manage infrastructure certificates for Azure Stack Hub
- Manage Azure Stack Hub registration
- Configure an Azure Stack Hub home directory
- Provision a service principal for Azure Stack Hub
- Recommend a business continuity disaster recovery (BCDR) strategy
- Manage Azure Stack Hub by using privileged endpoints
- Manage Azure Stack Hub Marketplace
- Offer App Services and Event Hub resource providers
- Manage usage and billing
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.