AZ 140T00 Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop
This course teaches Azure administrators how to plan, deliver, and manage virtual desktop experiences and remote apps, for any device, on Azure. Students will learn through a mix of demonstrations and hands-on lab experiences deploying virtual desktop experiences and apps on Azure Virtual Desktop and optimizing them to run in multi-session virtual environments.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Select an appropriate licensing model for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Implement networking for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Manage Azure Virtual Desktop session hosts by using Azure Bastion
- Configure storage for FSLogix components
- Create and manage session host images
- Implement Azure roles and role-based access control (RBAC) for Azure Virtual Desktop
- Configure user Azure Virtual Desktop experience settings
- Install and configure apps on a session host
- Implement business continuity and disaster recovery
- Monitor and manage Azure Virtual Desktop performance
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.
Need to Request This Course On a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please submit your specific request for immediate consideration. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.Want to schedule it?
Britni Marks, Schumacher Group
"Very interactive! Jackie made me forget she was remote!"