AD 248 Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I
Red Hat JBoss Application Administration I teaches you the best practices for installing and configuring Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (JBoss EAP) 7. Through hands-on labs, learn the essential, real-world tasks that a system administrator needs to know to effectively deploy and manage applications on JBoss EAP.
After completing this course, you should be prepared to take the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Enterprise Application Server Administration exam.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Install and run JBoss EAP 7 in standalone mode and domain mode
- Configure a domain
- Deploy applications to JBoss EAP 7
- Configure the datasource subsytem
- Configure Java Message Service (JMS) and HornetQ
- Configure the logging subsystem
- Configure the web subsystem
- Implement application security in JBoss EAP 7
- Configure the batch subsystem
- Introduction to clustering
This course is delivered remotely via our partnership with Sunset Learning.
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.