• Security engineers
• Security administrators
• Security architects
• Operations engineers
• Network engineers
• Network administrators
• Network or security technicians
• Network managers
• System designers
• Cisco integrators and partners
To fully benefit from this course, you should have one or more of the following basic technical competencies:
• Cisco certification (Cisco CCENT® certification or higher)
• Relevant industry certification, such as (ISC)2, CompTIA Security+, EC-Council, Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), and ISACA
• Cisco Networking Academy letter of completion (CCNA® 1 and CCNA 2)
• Windows expertise: Microsoft [Microsoft Specialist, Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)], CompTIA (A+, Network+, Server+)
The knowledge and skills that a student must have before attending this course are:
• TCP/IP services, including Domain Name System (DNS), Secure Shell (SSH), FTP, Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), HTTP, and HTTPS
• Experience with IP routing
The Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (SESA) v3.1 course shows you how to deploy and use Cisco® Email Security Appliance to establish protection for your email systems against phishing, business email compromise, and ransomware, and to help streamline email security policy management. This hands-on course provides you with the knowledge and skills to implement, troubleshoot, and administer Cisco Email Security Appliance, including key capabilities such as advanced malware protection, spam blocking, anti-virus protection, outbreak filtering, encryption, quarantines, and data loss prevention.
This course helps you prepare to take the exam, Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (300-720 SESA), which leads to CCNP® Security and the Certified Specialist - Email Content Security certifications.
This course is delivered remotely via our partnership with Sunset Learning.
Want to Take this Course on a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please constact us. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.
Baton Rouge (225) 293-0656
Lafayette (337) 233-2016
New Orleans (504) 576-1010