The knowledge and skills that students are expected to have before attending this course are:
• Strong knowledge of computer networking components - Windows A/D, SQL Server, and components (servers, routers, switch)
• Strong understanding of IP networks
• Advanced experience administering of Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise
• Experience deploying Cisco Packaged Contact Center Enterprise
• Experience administering and troubleshooting Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways
Here are recommended Cisco learning offerings that may help students meet these prerequisites:
• Cisco CCNA
• Cisco CLFNDU
• Cisco CLCOR
• Cisco CCEF
• Cisco CCEA
• Cisco CCEAA
• Cisco CCEI
This Troubleshooting Cisco Contact Center Enterprise course is focused on Day 2 support of a PCCE deployment by Tier 3 support personnel. The course identifies processes and tools used to identify and diagnose common deployment issues so that support personnel can then select optimal methods to resolve those issues.
To provide Tier 3 support personnel with the tools and processes required to expediently identify and resolve common issues during ongoing Day 2 operations of a successfully deployed PCCE 12.5 solution.
This course is delivered remotely via our partnership with Sunset Learning.
Jun 29, 2023
Aug 03, 2023
Aug 24, 2023
Sep 21, 2023
Want to Take this Course on a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please constact us. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.