The target audience for this course is channel partners and field support personnel who are responsible for sales, implementation, or administration of a Cisco Unified Contact Center and VRU implementation in customer enterprise networks, specifically individuals filling these roles.
• Deployment Engineers
• Technical Sales
• Account and Project Managers
• Managers overseeing CCE deployments
• Business Liaisons
The knowledge and skills that students are expected to have before attending this course are:
• Basic knowledge of networking (Windows A/D, SQL) and components (servers, routers, switch) is helpful but not required
• Working knowledge of Unified Communications Manager and Voice Gateways
• Basic understanding of IP networks
Here are recommended Cisco learning offerings that may help students meet these prerequisites:
• Cisco CCNA Course
• Cisco CLFNDU Course
This course is an architectural overview of the CCE Solution components and deployment models. The course is intended for all Admin and Deployment audiences
as well as Management and Executives in order to understand the business application of the CCE solution. For Admin and Deployment audiences, the course
provides framework around the interrelationship between both core and optional components required to affectively configure, support, deploy and troubleshoot
the CCE solution.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to meet these objectives:
- Provide a high-level overview of the Cisco Contact Center portfolio
- List the key components within the PCCE architecture and their functions
- Describe how calls flow through PCCE using appropriate terms and naming conventions
- Introduce the tools used in the Configuration, Scripting, Reporting and Support of a PCCE deployment
- Identify advanced features available within the PCCE solution
This course is delivered remotely via our partnership with Sunset Learning.
Aug 29, 2022
Oct 17, 2022
Nov 28, 2022
Want to Take this Course on a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please constact us. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.
Baton Rouge (225) 293-0656
Lafayette (337) 233-2016
New Orleans (504) 576-1010