AWS DevOps - DevOps Engineering on Amazon Web Services
This course is intended for:
• System Administrators
• Software Developers
We recommend that attendees of this course have the following prerequisites:
• Attended System Operations on AWS course
• Attended Developing on AWS course
• Working knowledge of one or more high-level programming languages (C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, etc.)
• Intermediate knowledge of administering Linux or Windows systems at the command-line level
• Working experience with AWS using both the AWS Management Console and the AWS Command Line
Interface (AWS CLI)
DevOps Engineering on AWS demonstrates how to use the most common DevOps patterns to develop, deploy and
maintain applications on AWS. The course covers the core principles of the DevOps methodology and examines a
number of use cases applicable to startup, small-medium business, and enterprise development scenarios.
This course is delivered remotely via our partnership with Sunset Learning.
Want to Take this Course on a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please constact us. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.