• Solutions Architects and engineers who perform cloud migrations and have completed AWS Technical
Essentials or Architecting on AWS
• IT Project Managers who are involved in projects related to migrating existing workloads to the AWS
Cloud and have completed AWS Technical Essentials or Architecting on AWS
• Individuals who are part of an organization’s cloud Center of Excellence (CoE)
• For IT project managers - courses taken: AWS Technical Essentials
• For IT professionals - courses taken: Architecting on AWS
• Certifications achieved (optional): AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
• Familiarity with enterprise IT infrastructure (hardware and software)
Migrating to AWS focuses on planning and migrating existing workloads to the AWS Cloud. The course covers various
cloud migration strategies with a detailed discussion on each phase of the migration process, including portfolio
discovery, application migration planning, and design, migration execution, and post-migration validation and
application optimization. The first part of the course provides students with an overview of migration planning
principles and best practices, and the second half of the class focuses on migration design and implementation with
hands-on labs to reinforce concepts.
This course is delivered remotely via our partnership with Sunset Learning.
Want to Take this Course on a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please constact us. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.
Baton Rouge (225) 293-0656
Lafayette (337) 233-2016
New Orleans (504) 576-1010