The Messaging Administrator deploys, configures, manages, and troubleshoots recipients, permissions, mail protection, mail flow, and public folders in both on-premises and cloud enterprise environments. Responsibilities include managing message hygiene, messaging infrastructure, and hybrid configuration and migration. To implement a secure hybrid topology that meets the business needs of a modern organization, the Messaging Administrator must collaborate with the Security Administrator and Microsoft 365 Enterprise Administrator. The Messaging Administrator should have a working knowledge of authentication types, licensing, and integration with Microsoft 365 applications.
This course is designed for persons who are aspiring to the Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrator role.
This course examines the key elements of Microsoft 365 messaging administration, including message transport and mail flow, messaging security, hygiene, and compliance, messaging infrastructure, and hybrid messaging. This course is designed for IT Professionals who deploy and manage the messaging infrastructure for Microsoft 365 in their organization.
Upon completion of this course, the student should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Configure and manage the transport pipeline
- Manage and troubleshoot mail flow and transport issues
- Manage message hygiene and compliance
- Manage authentication for messaging
- Configure organizational settings and sharing
- Manage mobile devices
- Manage role-based permissions
- Create and manage recipient objects and resources
- Plan, implement, and troubleshoot public folders
- Plan a hybrid environment
- Perform mailbox migrations
- Deploy and troubleshoot a hybrid environment
Nov 29, 2021
Dec 13, 2021
Want to Take this Course on a Different Day?
LANTEC is very responsive to local client needs and unique or custom class demands. If you require a delivery date option for a class title on our schedule, please constact us. We can often accommodate countless additional courses NOT available on our public schedules, please inquire for personal assistance.
Baton Rouge (225) 293-0656
Lafayette (337) 233-2016
New Orleans (504) 576-1010