UCCEE AA Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Advanced Administration
Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Advanced Administration (UCCE-AA) is a 5-day instructor-led course that helps prepare learners to implement more advanced functions and options in the Cisco Unified CCE environment.
This course will provide the student a more comprehensive look at complex topics such as advanced routing techniques, Cisco Finesse Administration, using VoiceXML applications, accessing an external database, and translation routing. This course will also provide students with the capability of implementing Cisco Options such as the Cisco Outbound Option, Courtesy Callback, and Agent Greetings and Whisper announcements. And finally, the student will learn about advanced reporting topics such as advanced administration, importing reports, and custom reporting.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Understand CCE solutions, architecture, solution options, deployment models, integrated features and call flow options.
- Apply advanced scripting principles using the expression editor and custom functions and implement silent monitoring and recording.
- Understand Cisco Finesse administration and how to set up reason/wrap-up codes, desktop layout, custom variables, and workflow applications and implement Finesse IP Phone Agent.
- Understand and implement VoiceXML applications and configure access to an external database via the VXML Server.
- Understand the concepts behind translation routing to include when, why, and how to implement translation routing in a Cisco Unified CCE or traditional ICM environment.
- Implement Cisco Unified CCE Options including Cisco Outbound dialing, Courtesy Callback, Agent Greeting/Whisper announcements, and Mobile Agent.
- Understand advanced CUIC reporting concepts including administration, importing reports, and custom reporting.
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.