SharePoint Designer 2013
Microsoft® SharePoint® Designer 2013 provides a code-free environment to access data types and build custom SharePoint applications. It allows rapid development of SharePoint workflows to meet a company's specific needs. Before SharePoint Designer, most custom SharePoint applications were created with Microsoft® Visual Basic®.
SharePoint Designer simplifies the process with a no-code interface that can be integrated with Microsoft® Visio® 2013 to easily manipulate workflow shapes. In this course, you will create and publish custom SharePoint workflows without code using SharePoint Designer 2013.
Module 1: Getting Started with SharePoint Designer 2013
- Introduction to SharePoint Designer
- Get Help and Support for SharePoint Designer
Module 2: Customizing and Implementing Content Types
- Customize Content Types
- Implement Custom Content Types
Module 3: Integrating Data Sources Using SharePoint Designer
- Access Data Sources
- Modify a Data Source in Data View
Module 4: Creating Workflows with the Workflow Platform
- Implement the Workflow Platform
- Design a Workflow
Module 5: Creating Workflows with SharePoint Designer and Visio
- Design Workflows with Visio 2013
- Transfer a Visio Workflow Design to SharePoint Designer
- Publish a Visio Workflow Design Using SharePoint Designer
Module 6: Packaging and Deploying Workflows
- Package Workflows
- Deploy Workflow Packages
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.