SDWAN300 - Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions
The Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (SDWAN300) v1.0 course gives you deep-dive training about how to design, deploy, configure, and manage your Cisco© Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution in a large-scale live network, including how to migrate from legacy WAN to SD-WAN. You will learn best practices for configuring routing protocols in the data center and the branch, as well as how to implement advanced control, data, and application-aware policies. The course also covers SD-WAN deployment and migration options, placement of controllers, how to deploy and replace edge devices, and how to configure Direct Internet Access (DIA) breakout.
This course will help you learn to use Cisco SD-WAN to:
- Establish a transport-independent WAN for lower cost and higher diversity.
- Meet Service-Level Agreements (SLAs) for business-critical and real-time applications.
- Provide end-to-end segmentation for protecting critical enterprise compute resources.
- Extend seamlessly into the public cloud.
- Optimize the user experience for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) applications.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe the Cisco SD-WAN overlay network and how modes of operation differ in legacy WAN versus SDWAN.
- Describe options for SD-WAN cloud and on-premises deployments, as well as how to deploy virtual vEdge and physical cEdge devices with Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) and device templates.
- Describe best practices in WAN routing protocols, as well as how to configure and implement transport-side connectivity, service-side routing, interoperability, and redundancy and high availability.
- Describe dynamic routing protocols and best practices in an SD-WAN environment, transport-side connectivity, service-side connectivity, and how redundancy and high availability are achieved in SD-WAN environments.
- Explain how to migrate from legacy WAN to Cisco SD-WAN, including typical scenarios for data center and branch.
- Explain how to perform SD-WAN Day 2 operations, such as monitoring, reporting, logging, and upgrading.
This course is delivered remotely via our partnership with Sunset Learning.
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.