Office 2016: Transition from 2010
This course builds upon the foundational Microsoft Office 2007/2010 knowledge and skills you've already acquired. It focuses on the enhanced features you'll want to leverage to improve the way you manage, organize, present, and distribute your company's data and information.
You'll explore a variety of enhancements, from Word's ability to edit PDF files to the new Flash Fill functionality in Excel that dramatically increases the speed which you can add data to a spreadsheet. You'll discover how the cloud has been deeply integrated into your Office experience and how collaborating with colleagues has never been easier.
This Microsoft® Office 2016: Transition from Office 2007/2010 course will help you bridge the gap from the version you already know and love, to the latest release of Microsoft's flagship productivity suite.
Lesson 1: Getting Started with Microsoft Office 2016
- Topic A: Common Features
- Topic B: Office 2016 and the Cloud
Lesson 2: Working with Microsoft Word 2016
- Topic A: Edit a PDF
- Topic B: Work with Tables
- Topic C: Embed Videos
- Topic D: Edit Documents
- Topic E: Read Documents
Lesson 3: Working with Microsoft Excel 2016
- Topic A: Streamline Workflow in Excel Using Templates
- Topic B: Accelerate Data Entry with Flash Fill
- Topic C: Incorporate Charts
- Topic D: Analyze Data
Lesson 4: Working with Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Topic A: Apply a Theme
- Topic B: Incorporate Objects
- Topic C: Leverage the Enhanced Presenter View
- Topic D: Collaborate with Others on a Presentation
Lesson 5: Working with Microsoft Access 2016
- Topic A: Explore Web Apps
- Topic B: Utilize Templates in Access
Lesson 6: Working with Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Topic A: Navigate Through Mail, Calendars, People, and Tasks
- Topic B: Manage Your Mailbox
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.