Microsoft SharePoint Modern Experience: Site Basics
In this course, you will use a typical SharePoint team site to work collaboratively with other team members. You will:
- Launch a SharePoint site and navigate among the pages and resources provided by the site.
- Use SharePoint lists to track and view information.
- Use document libraries to store and organize documents.
- Find, share, and archive content stored in SharePoint.
- Author documents as a member of a SharePoint team site.
- Use SharePoint workflow automation tools.
Lesson 1: Navigating SharePoint Sites
Topic A: Launch SharePoint
Topic B: Gain Access to a Site You Didn't Create
Topic C: Navigate Within a SharePoint Site
Topic D: Access SharePoint from Your Mobile Device
Lesson 2: Using Lists to Track Information
Topic A: Add and Populate Lists
Topic B: Change View Options
Topic C: Create a Custom View
Lesson 3: Using Document Libraries to Share and Organize Documents
Topic A: Store Files in a Document Library
Topic B: Create and Use Document Templates
Lesson 4: Finding, Sharing, and Archiving Content
Topic A: Search for Items in Lists or Libraries
Topic B: Share Through Links
Topic C: Move Files Offline
Lesson 5: Authoring Documents as a Team
Topic A: Work Together on Documents
Topic B: Manage File Versions and Document Recovery
Lesson 6: Automating Business Processes
Topic A: Use Rule-Based Automation
Topic B: Use Power Automate to Automate a Workflow
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.