DCMDS Configuring Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switches
The Configuring Cisco MDS 9000 Series Switches (DCMDS) v3.5 course shows you how to implement, manage, and troubleshoot Cisco® MDS 9000 Series Switches, to build highly available, scalable storage networks. Through expert instruction and extensive hands-on practice, you will learn how to deploy and use capabilities such as Virtual Storage Area Networks (VSANs), Role-Based Access Control (RBAC), N-Port Virtualization (NPV) fabric security, zoning, automation with NX-API, Slow Drain Analysis, SAN analytics, Fibre Channel over TCP/IP (FCIP) tunnels, and more. You will learn how to configure and implement platform features and learn troubleshooting techniques pertaining to Fibre Channel (FC) domains, firmware upgrades, zones, and zone mergers.
This course helps you prepare to take the exam, Implementing Cisco Storage Area Networking (300-625 DCSAN), which leads to CCNP Data Center and the Certified Specialist - Data Center SAN Implementation certifications.
- Discover and describe the Cisco Multilayer Director Switch (MDS) platform of multilayer switches and directors.
- Provisioning Cisco MDS Switches
- Describe key product features of the MDS platform
- Describe and implement automation an Cisco MDS Switches
- Configure and implement the Cisco MDS switches and platform features
- Resolve issues and troubleshoot FC domains, zones and zone merges, and switch boot and firmware upgrades