DCIT - Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure
The Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT) v7.0 course shows you how to troubleshoot LAN, SAN, Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric, Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), and Cisco Application-Centric Infrastructure (ACI). You will learn methodologies and tools to identify issues that may occur in data center network architecture. You will get extensive hands-on practice troubleshooting installation, configuration and interconnectivity issues on Cisco MDS switches, Cisco Nexus switches, Cisco Fabric Extenders (FEXs), Cisco UCS, Cisco ACI, and more.
This course helps prepare you to take the exam, Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (300-615 DCIT), which leads to CCNP Data Center and the Cisco Certified Specialist - Data Center Operations certifications. The exam will be available beginning February 24, 2020.
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Describe how to troubleshoot the data center network
- Describe the troubleshooting tools and methodologies that are available from the CLI and are used to identify and resolve issues in a Cisco Data Center network architecture
- Identify and resolve issues that are related to: VLANs and PVLANs; port channels and virtual port channels; OTV; and VXLAN
- Describe troubleshooting of routing protocols such as OSPF, EIGRP, and PIM
- Describe troubleshooting of the LAN security features
- Identify and resolve issues that are related to a single device
- Identify and resolve issues that are related to Fibre Channel interface operation
- Identify and resolve Fibre Channel switching issues when the Cisco NX-OS Software is used in switched mode, and in NPV mode
- Identify and resolve issues that are related to FIP and FCoE, including FCoE performance
- Describe Cisco UCS architecture, initial setup, tools, and service aids that are available for Cisco UCS troubleshooting and interpretation of the output
- Describe Cisco UCS configuration and troubleshoot related issues
- Describe Cisco UCS B-Series Blade Server operation and troubleshoot related issues
- Describe LAN, SAN, and Fibre Channel operations, including in-depth troubleshooting procedures
- Describe Cisco IMC tools for validating performance and facilitating data-gathering activities for Cisco UCS C-Series server troubleshooting, and the troubleshooting approach for hardware and firmware failures
- Define the proper procedures for configuring LAN and SAN connectivity, avoiding issues with the VIC, and troubleshooting connectivity issues
- Troubleshoot Cisco UCS C-Series server integration with Cisco UCS Manager
- Identify the tools, protocols, and methods to effectively troubleshoot Cisco ACI
- Describe how to troubleshoot automation, scripting tools, and programmability
This course is delivered remotely via our partnership with Sunset Learning.
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.