55163 A: Preparing Your Data for Power BI
This course is designed to introduce the participant to SQL Business Intelligence Semantic Model (BISM) Tabular mode, data modeling, and DAX.
Once completed, students should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Understand Analysis Services Installation and Architecture: One Product, Two Models.
- Understand version changes: SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Understand important terms.
- Understand and utilize SQL Server Data Tools for Tabular.
- Understand and utilize projects.
- And so much more!
This course isn't currently on the schedule, but we can add it. Just let us know.